cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Relationships & social media

Yes I agree @EloiseRose especially meeting up with friends, I think having a social life and people who can support you and give you a hug is so very important.

Sometimes I'm not even sure if we are, but I'm not sure if that is me or my depression talking. It probably didn't help that I withdrew from society for a while, but having said that, he knows most of my story and what I have been going through. *shrugs*

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

The internet can be very addictive, what can you do to enjoy yourself online but also stay connected to the "REAL" world?

Make a point of meeting up with friends in the real world. Make time in each day to switch off from the digital world.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@stonepixie
Yes this idea of switching off is so important

EloiseRose wrote:

- not relying on social media for company/ something to fill your time when your bored

But I like talking to you guys. Hahaha. Smiley Tongue

@stonepixie
You never know until you actually talk to someone and try and work it out.

- switching off is something I need to do more often because having my phone with me all the time is so tiring feel so anti social sometimes.

Thanks for all the advice, guys.

I've been trying to find myself on google using all of the information that one is not supposed to supply, bar my phone number.

1. What you see may not be what you get
2. Be honest about who you are (no Photoshop)
3. Do your homework
4. Stand firm on your values
5. Take your time
6. Pay attention to your gut instincts
7. Be happy with yourself
8. Ask yourself, what you are honestly looking for?

Given these rules of online relationships, which one do you think is the most important and why?

@stonepixie - I google myself all the time to make sure the information I have is what I want to be seen. Found anything?