cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Relaxation

Hey @Myvo !

I love a good nap! 

1. We don’t just relax because it’s fun; there is actually a really strong connection between relaxation and our mental and physical health. So our first question is: What are the ways you relax?

I've been giving aroma therapy a try and I think it's a really underrated way of relaxation. I'll light up my lamp, have the bedroom smelling really nice, at the end of a day I find it softens the mood. Combining this with music and some low light is the best!

@Billy-RO "walking the dogs" usually consists of me trying to get them up of somebodys nature strip because they've both decided to have a nap 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95 

Cleaning! Yes! I didn't even think of that. It's so funny how a clean desk and mean a clean mind. I always feel so much more mentally prepared to tackled a big, potentially stressful task (especially at work) if my surrounding are neat. Unfortunately, I don't always prioritise it and my workstation is usually a bomb site...

@j95 

Sounds like it's just as relaxing for your dogs as it is for you! HAHAHA

@NutellaBuster Ooo~aroma therapy! Have you got a favourite scent? 

Lavender's the best. It's well known for helping you to relax Smiley Happy

Aroma theray... while in the BATH!!! Next level.

Here's our next question!

2.  Lots of people reckon music is a great way to relax. Is this true for you? What are you ultimate chillout songs?

> Hmm~this is a tough one. But I'd have to say anything techno because it reminds me of summer; my favourite season Heart It doesn't even matter what time of year it is! I like Miami Horror, Calvin Harris, and a whole lot of other people & bands!

Rainy Mood is also pretty calming too!

Hey everyone Smiley Happy looking forward to this chat. This is my relaxation after a busy first day doing work placement in child care!

What are the ways you relax?

The main ways I relax are: having a bath, going for a walk, listening to music, mindfulness meditation, drawing, writing, chatting with family or friends, surfing the net, and watching TV.

@Myvo Oooh Miami Horror have some total chill vibes. Nice!

This is my go-to relaxation song. It is like a lullaby... despite the scary album artwork.