cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Relaxation

I love some slow hip hop. Drake and Wiz khalifa are my favourite. Have you guys heard of youtube channel Majestic Casual? They have some really chilled music on their channel,

Hey @delicatedreamer ! Welcome welcome! Smiley Happy

Completely forgot about taking baths and meditation! They're so soothing :3

@delicatedreamer Welcome! Thanks heaps for joining us!

Pretty much all of us have said we listen to music in order to relax. What do you listen to?

2. I actually don't find music that relaxing! For me music takes on whatever emotion I'm feeling so if I'm stressed it just makes me me more jittery ): I tend to prefer silence or natural sounds like being outdoors in the garden.

@NutellaBuster I'm playing Majestic Casual now. I'm going into a nice little trance-like state haha

Hey there @KitKat !

That's an interesting take on things. Natural sounds are pretty relaxing though, hey! I used to have an app that played the sound of rain falling on a tin roof to help me sleep. That was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Lots of people reckon music is a great way to relax. Is this true for you? What are you ultimate chillout songs?

Oooh ultimate chill out songs, that is hard. At the moment I am loving Wah Ha by Lisa Mitchell and Boardwalks by Little May as a chill out songs, and Arithmetic by Brooke Fraser is an old favourite of mine that I used to listen to before bed. Music is definitely a great way to relax for me, be it by playing, singing or just listening.

welcome @kitkatt !

That's sounds interesting, sounds of nature and being out in nature is definitely relaxing.

Lucky I'm drinking a coffee right now because those rain sounds are... making... me... sleeeeeeepy.