cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Relaxation

@Billy-RO Aha, that actually sounds like an amazing app! I have to admit rainy nights definitely help me relax into a sleep state.

hahaha I use to put a youtube video of rain playing over my own songs. Rain and Ed sheeran's A team are a power couple of a song!

@NutellaBuster Mash-up artist extraordinaire!

Hey @KitKat ! Thanks for joining us! Smiley Happy

I can agree with that one! Love my music but the sound of nature is also pleasant and calming too!

Since we're talking about sounds of the environment, next question is 

3. Our ability to unwind can very much depend on environment. Where are some of the tranquil, peaceful places you like go to unwind?

I'm definitely much more of a beach person, sand, waves and sun!

3. Our ability to unwind can very much depend on environment. Where are some of the tranquil, peaceful places you like go to unwind?

It may seem like an obvious one, but I'm all about the beach! I've lived in Sydney for 5 years and never been to the beach, and then some buddies took me after work and I was like, "WHAAAAAAT!". Now I get up early on weekends, jump in the car, and go down for a swim while everyone is still in bed. It's my favourite part of the week.

@delicatedreamer I should check out these songs. Something tells me that we have a similar taste in music Smiley Tongue Also forgot to add Angus & Julia Stone! > <"

A less obvious response to that question is my Mum's couch. I find going home and reconnecting with family really sorts out my stresses. 

One time on a roadtrip to the south coast. My friends and I chilled out on the beach at night and watched the stars. Truly unforgettable seeing the whole milky way, we just don't see that in the suburbs and city.

Hello All! Smiley Happy

Our ability to unwind can very much depend on environment. Where are some of the tranquil, peaceful places you like go to unwind?

My favourite places to go to unwind would definitely have to be the park and beach Cat Happy. Nothing better than reading a book and listening to some music at those places. As for indoors, the bathtub is my fav.