cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Relaxation

Our ability to unwind can very much depend on environment. Where are some of the tranquil, peaceful places you like go to unwind?

Being a nerd, I actually like hiding out in art galleries and huge libraries. Gotta agree with beaches too! My hometown is known for beach life so it's hard to avoid. 

@jvkn HAHAHA YES! Welcome mate!

I also think looking at the stars is such a chillout technique. I recently went away for the weekend to this little shack by the beach and the ceiling was made of glass so you literally slept under the stars. IT WAS INCREDIBLE.

@Myvo Angus & Julia Stone! Yes! their music is heaps chill! Heart

Hey! @jvkn 

I don't go to parks very often anymore. But when I do I like walking barefooted on grass, something about it makes me feel connected with nature and it's a good change from walking on concrete all the time!

Hey @jvkn ! Welcome welcome! Smiley Happy

Love bubble baths Heart There's nothing more rewarding than sitting in bubbles and feeling amazing. 

3. Like I said before, I find the outdoors really relaxing (as long as iis sunny + relatively quiet). However, if I have a good book I could literally relax anywhere - at home, on the train, at the bus stop, at Maccas. I totally forget what is going on in the real world and just feel really peaceful.

Do you guys have relaxing places you can go, even when you can't make it to the beach and the bath? I find being alone helps me relax if I'm stressed. I always make sure I have my lunch by myself when I'm at work. I go to a local park and sit under a tree and don't talk to a soul. 

I am so late to this I was caught up making a milo lol @delicatedreamer my partner has been playing boardwalks all the time, good song must say

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Hehe I think we might @Myvo ! I forgot about Angus and Julia Stone, they have some great relax tracks too (Hush springs to mind for me)

Our ability to unwind can very much depend on environment. Where are some of the tranquil, peaceful places you like go to unwind?

The beach!!! I live on the Coast and love going to the beach to sit (or even just drive past!) if I am stressed - combine that with listening to some tunes on my iPod and it's like relaxation heaven for me Smiley Happy. I also like walking to the creek near my house to chill as well. It's nice and quiet and there is nice woodlands around it that are very peaceful.

@j95 Umm... a mug of Milo is actually pretty relaxing too hahah