cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Relaxation

Hey @stonepixie ! Welcome to our chat tonight! Smiley Happy

Glad you could join us Smiley Happy What are some obstacles that get in the way of your relaxation? 

@delicatedreamer  Not just saying this because I wrote the blog about a float tank LOL. But you should definitely try it! It's a great experience for your mind, it just has a way to slowing your brain down and not overthink!

3. Our ability to unwind can very much depend on environment. Where are some of the tranquil, peaceful places you like go to unwind?

The beach, my lovely green garden, just walking around my suburb, it's nice and green and shady (as in tree coverings). Smiley Wink Bush walking is also fun. Fishing with dad when I visit. Smiley Happy I also love visiting mountain streams.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@NutellaBuster I never even knew those float tanks were real! So bizarre.

Next question!

5. Like my story about the float tank, people sometimes use some pretty quirky relaxation methods. Do you do anything out of the ordinary when it comes time to relax?

I still think everyone should try this float tank at least once!!!! The deep relaxation is amazing, physically, emotionally and mentally!

@Myvo I love art galleries and museums. Smiley Happy So much relaxing can be done! I suppose a nice cosy coffee shop is good for relaxing as well!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

same @Billy-RO so now I know... the simpsons is a tiny bit factual thats so cool. 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@Billy-RO  No joke, if I ever have enough money i'm buying a float tank for myself! 

5. Like my story about the float tank, people sometimes use some pretty quirky relaxation methods. Do you do anything out of the ordinary when it comes time to relax?

The most out-of-ordinary thing I do is probably karaoke haha. It sounds silly, but I find just belting a song out is really cathartic and allows me to totally vent and then exhale. 

4. When people tell you to chill out, it’s sometimes way easier said than done. What are some of the biggest obstacles you face when it comes to relaxation, and what can you do to overcome them?

My anxiety! Hahaha. How stressed out I am about something. My environment, especially the hussle and bussle of a busy place, that does not help at all!