cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Relaxation

Whoops forgot to say ways to overcome them. I kind of look inwards and picture myself in a relaxing environment. I also find myself practicing mindfulness. Smiley Happy

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Like my story about the float tank, people sometimes use some pretty quirky relaxation methods. Do you do anything out of the ordinary when it comes time to relax?

> I don't really have any quirky ways of relaxing. The closest that could probably be counted is exploring! I love finding new places out in different cities or in the countryside Smiley Happy I just enjoy the adventure of it all. 

5. Like my story about the float tank, people sometimes use some pretty quirky relaxation methods. Do you do anything out of the ordinary when it comes time to relax?

so the other day I got busted rolling around on the bed laughing, i was feel super stressed, I looked like a 5 year old child having the time of his life but i felt so much better. still taunted by girlfriend and housemate oops

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95 

I don't know why I didn't think of laughing! Laughing is the best.

@j95 Can totally relate to this! Yesterday, I found this photo with a compliment on it - for someone that you love - and it was just so hilarious that I just cracked up laughing. As they say, laughter is the best medicine Smiley Tongue

@j95 hahaha laughing is the best medicine Smiley Happy

Do you do anything out of the ordinary when it comes time to relax?

I don't think I do. Unless you guys found something weird about what I've already said. Smiley Happy But then again, I do find cooking to be relaxing. I remember my psychologist saying that cooking for other people stresses her out, but not me.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

My housemate has been super down lately so we took her to the movies to see that new film Tusk (where *spoiler alert* a guy gets turned into a walrus). Holy cow, she laughed so hard and walked out feeling amazing. Completely took her mind off things and gave her an hour and a half just to chill.

5. Like my story about the float tank, people sometimes use some pretty quirky relaxation methods. Do you do anything out of the ordinary when it comes time to relax?

Sometimes I find road raging a bit of a good thing? LOL I find that if i can get all my anger out while i'm driving, i'll have less anger when i'm out an about. Is that logical or nah? hahaha

@NutellaBuster Umm... so long as you're not scaring anyone? ha