cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Romantic Relationships

It's end of the night for me too, so time to end the chat! If you want to add your replies, feel free to! Smiley Happy Or make your own thread about the topic, whatever you prefer to do Smiley Happy

Thank you to @litgym and @DirtWitch for joining me tonight! It was awesome having you both (however brief Smiley Tongue) on tonight.

See you around the forums!! Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng thank you for hosting! I keep forgetting about time zones or else I would have tuned in earlier so my bad Smiley Mad

That's okay @DirtWitch! You can still answer the questions if you'd like to, the more the merrier Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

hi everyone, sorry i had to cut my time on here short, my meds and low mood wiped me out pretty quickly
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

That's okay @scared01 Smiley Happy It's awesome that you know when you need to step back Smiley Happy Next week will be another slow-mo gr so that'll be easier to attend Smiley Happy

awesome Smiley Happy and i plan on being at the infobus to on the 26th @N1ghtW1ng
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

I'm sorry I missed this one @N1ghtW1ng but you did a brilliant job!! Smiley Happy (As you always do!)

// Spiral outward, keep going. //