cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

[CHAT]: Self-love

Let's be real, self-love is super hard.

self love.gif

In a world where it's way too easy to feel like you're not good enough, getting to a place where you feel satisfied with your body or personality can often be a huge struggle. However, giving yourself care and attention is one of the best things you can possibly do for your mental health! It's been shown to alleviate stress, improve confidence and positively affect the relationships between you and those around you.

self care.gif

So join us on Monday, 14th August at 7:30pm AEST to talk about self-love: what it means to us, what it means to practice it and what some strategies are that we can use to feel as fabulous on the inside as we all are on the outside

love yourself.gif

Hope to see you there! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Re: [CHAT]: Self-love

Everybody is preferring SELF LOVE rather than anything else. Everyone is working for self some are in gym for body almost everybody goes beauty saloons for good looks.

Highlighted

I am so looking forward to this chat!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //
Highlighted

That's a super interesting perspective @Designingcamp, I haven't thought about it like that before. Will you be on tonight to have a chat about it? I'd love to hear more about your perspective! Smiley Happy
Highlighted

thanks for tagging me @Ben-RO, this looks like it's gonna be a good chat!!

unfortunately, i dunno if i'll be around at 7:30pm to join in ;w; if i am, i'll try to drop in!!

Highlighted

Thanks for tagging me @Ben-RO, I should be here for the chat Smiley Happy
Highlighted

yay looking forward to seeing you @meesha! @Jays_Wing feel free to just pop in, its a pretty informal chat and we totally don't mind people stopping by Smiley Happy

Highlighted

I'll be there late as usual
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

Self love is so important! I'll be in and out of the conversation by it should be a good one

Looking forward to it Smiley Happy