cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT]: Self-love

That podcast sounds so cool! Smiley Happy

@Meowkins That's a good way of putting self love, it's always important to put ourselves first, it's never selfish to do so. Smiley Happy Those are some excellent examples Smiley Happy

@basketofmonkeys Those are some great ways to practise self love Smiley Happy It's awesome that you practise it often, it is definitely an important thing to do.

@meesha ah money problems, they make things hard, don't they? Smiley Tongue You're right when you say no one can believe in you more than yourself, it's important to take care of yourself.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@letitgo it was Danielle La Porte on the Being Boss podcast.

Glad it you liked it too @Ben-RO. It helped me get good perspective on a work thingo today that I could have been grumpy about but instead chose to understanding of.

Here is the podcast thread @May_ Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@letitgo that's cool that you are becoming more aware of it Smiley Happy I feel like these kinds of things are quite common among women in particular - my most said phrase is probably "you know...?" As a way of subconsciously kind of backtracking on whatever it is I have just said haha.

Thanks @letitgo!!

Time for another question i reckon!

What are some strategies that you can use to make sure that you feel more self-love toward yourself? (for example, taking time out to read/run/chill out by yourself, indulging in hobbies, re-evaluating friendships/relationships if they don't make you feel good about yourself)

What are some strategies that you can use to make sure that you feel more self-love toward yourself?

I keep a journal everyday to help me stay more aware of what's happening in my life and how I feel about it (writing it while taking part in this GR, actually!) and I have a few people whose presence makes me happy and fosters a positive view of myself, so I try to see/contact them as much as possible.

// Spiral outward, keep going. //
Highlighted

Hey gang I'm online

Hey there @Brendos94! Smiley Happy Glad you could make it.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!