Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT]: Self-love

Hey @Brendos94 welcome to the GR Smiley Happy

Hey @Brendos94, welcome

Hey @Brendos94!

@letitgo journalling is great! Something I always aspire to do more often Smiley Happy

What are some strategies that you can use to make sure that you feel more self-love toward yourself?
- When I am talking negatively to myself I try ask myself how I would respond to a friend who was saying the same thing.
- Try to avoid personalising situations that are probably not personal
- Remind myself that other people struggle with it as well
- Take time for myself each day to do something that I really want to do Smiley Happy

@Ben-ROMost definitely! Although its easier said than done, I think you need to love yourself first before expecting someone else to love you. 

What are some strategies that you can use to make sure that you feel more self-love toward yourself?

A personal favourite of mine is taking long baths - if I have a long day, or i'm not feeling too great, then that always helps to keep me in focus. I also love taking some time out to read, and spending time with my family and friends.

Naps!

Watching Game of Thrones and Snog Marry Avoid

Updating my profile picture

Painting my nails

Styling my hair

Op-shopping

Eating delicious foods Smiley Happy 

Ugh @May_ and @letitgoi have been meaning to try journaling for...like 10 years... any tips for getting into it? 

Highlighted

What Strategies can i use to make myself a better person

Ahh baths are so good @basketofmonkeys i am moving house soon, and the fact that the new digs has a good bath was a major part of the decision to rent it Smiley Tongue

@basketofmonkeys wrote:

A personal favourite of mine is taking long baths - if I have a long day, or i'm not feeling too great, then that always helps to keep me in focus. I also love taking some time out to read, and spending time with my family and friends.