cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: [CHAT] Summer time!

What's your favourite way to unwind over the break, even if you're still a little busy.

I usually just do whatever I want lol. Smiley Very Happy
Christmas is usually just my immediate family (As we cbf to travel 600+ kms interstate lol) although we did 2 years ago for granmas funeral Smiley Sad but otherwise it's pretty chill. We tease the cats which can be funny as they get party popper string on them and tip bits of ham and turkey LOL

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Ooh i love doing that too @FootyFan26 it helps that heaps of games go on sale, muahaha. 

What is Sovereign hill @redhead

@redhead sovereign hill is amazing! I went back in 2006 (although I cannot remember much now) but I had fun! LOL

@Ben-RO I think you just made all the Victorians gasp Smiley Tongue

Good luck at sovereign hill @redhead. Hopefully you can catch some gold as well!

@FootyFan26 wrote:
@Ben-RO I think you just made all the Victorians gasp Smiley Tongue

Good luck at sovereign hill @redhead. Hopefully you can catch some gold as well!

uhoh @FootyFan26

@Ben-RO for some reason it's surprising to me that not all Aussies know about Sovereign Hill and other things that are in Vic but I'm sure I'd be clueless about NSW.

So it's some kind of mysterious gold mining town, i am imagining it's something like Westworld 

@Ben-RO Sovereign Hill is in Ballarat Vic, it's like a museum of Australia's history from the 19th Centrury. It's kinda set up like a town from back then and you can explore it like you would have back then. So there's horse drawn carts, and old shops etc. It's amazing! Oh and you can pan for gold along the bank. And they put on shows and stuff about the era. If you get the chance, deffinately check it out Smiley Happy
(Sorry @redhead, I had too! Smiley Happy )

Ooh, I didn't know Sovereign Hill is that big in Vic Smiley Surprised I went there like... 16 years ago? But yeah, no gold found at my end. Smiley Sad

As for me, mainly catching up with mates, along with some board game seshes. Might go to Tas as well if time permits? Smiley Surprised

@Bee thanks for explaining it, I would have done a terrible job
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire