Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Summer time!

Hellooo everyone!

Highlighted

@Ben-RO I'm Christian and I don't think I've ever heard of Scripture Union Smiley Tongue.

I've never made New Years Resolutions! I feel like you'd need someone who knows you pretty well to make your NYR for you though.

i don't really make resolutions i cant stick to them haha
but for the first time in my life i have a diary ready for the new year, it starts on nov 27 which is great because if it started any later i'd forget about it and not get one till like april Smiley Tongue i really need one so i can put in important stuff
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@Ben-RO !!!!!!!!!

Haha I don't really make new years resolutions. I prefer to set myself smaller goals throughout the year.

I'm with @roseisnotaplant && @FootFan26 & @j95 I don't really do new years resolutions. Partly because I don't really think that the new year is the only time you can change and 2 because I never stick to them. I'm more likely to stick to smaller goals and ones that aren't made under pressure like a news years resolution Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I love feet!

I like to kinda just go with the flow, I don't really make goals in general but sometimes with a teacher I'll make goals that are specific for school.

feet? @FootyFan26
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//