cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[CHAT] Summer time!

The summer break is coming! Some of us celebrate things like Christmas or Festivus. Others of don't really mind too much but still have a break sometime between now and the first week of January!

giphy

Some of us spend time with our family, others of us hang out with friends, and some people do cool things like volunteering and giving back to the community (cough cough @j95). This is a chat  to talk about all of it and- if you want to- what to do if all that hanging out with friends and family get a bit stressful. Join us right now, or pop in later to share your thoughts Smiley Happy 

@j95 @Asche @letitgo @SmileMonkey @May_ @Birdeye @stonepixie @RevzZ @N1ghtW1ng @safari93 @lokifish @cupcakes_032 @scared01 @FootyFan26 @Bee @Mayaa99 @mspaceK @honky @ErinsAntics @roseisnotaplant @amywells21 @Gumi Gumi @Mily @Amy9 @missep @basketofmonkeys @Winter_Rain @sweet_baking @Esperanza67 @cerulean @Karinaskii @Sarah7714 @Chrissyabd @T4ils @transmeenu @Alison5 @LibbyRO @Ben-RO @Brendos94 @SeanDawgdaCornDowg @essayassignmenthelp @ILAUVEDEN @Dreamer2009 @MemphisBelle @Breannaleex @ThisVivian @cola @mavis101 @Hello_There @AverageFreakshow @petrie @Shadow @Kirra_May @Whatevertreveor @Crunchyness @Tabs @DruidChild @Marcus29 @AnonymousBee @Hicks @JHawley02 @MishaCollins @Dan1992 @mauriceodin_278 @j_ @Cookiestarr @Lina-RO @dogsandcats1234 @trophypies101 @voel1 @Gray @Infusion @Trikle Trade @bumblesheep @Dakotaa @amandagolden1 @darcitrus @Chloe2112 @bullmarcus3 @heyhey @Pariscat16 @ash01 @Minecrafter69 @Jjwest @morganalex @SweetAndTenderHooligan @in_the_clouds @JemmaMBest @elephants @basilthecat @less123321 @Isongaming @Leonald @LaLuna @imgayaf @driicobell @stayalive @Jazzy01 @Amy9

Re: [CHAT] Summer time!

awesome @Ben-RO

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

So tell me, what're you doing for your summer break? 

Hey everyone Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hey @Bee!!!!

Why hello @scared01!

hey everyone Smiley Happy  @Ben-RO@Bee

hmm my plans are constantly changing. there isnt a whole heap ive got planned except for settling into a new house

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey people!

I don't really have any planned for my break but I will and do have holiday homework so probably that.

@scared01 thats kinda exciting, a new home!

I don't really have any plans for the summer, just doing some santa photos before chrissy then hopefully get stuck into my accounting course, If I manage to enroll by then LOL

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Ben-RO I'm going away for 10 days to Apollo Bay for beach mission