cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[CHAT] Superheroes

Who doesn't love a good story with the spectacular hero and the conniving villain? Because hey, what's life without superheroes? 

disney the incredibles pixaredit africant GIF

*cue dramatic music*

Superheroes, whether they come from comic books, movies, tv or your imagination, they're there and they're amazing! They're always doing cool things like running up buildings or lifting buildings or destroying buildings but the one thing they (usually Smiley Tongue) do best is save the day. 

heroes superheroes super friends GIF

Join us this Monday, 26th of June at 8pm AEST for a chat about all our favourite superheroes Smiley Happy Catch you then Smiley Wink

batman superman man of steel dc comics lego GIF

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Re: [CHAT] Superheroes

Just wanted to pop in here to say that I'm sorry I'll be missing out on this one (which seems so very perfect a topic for @N1ghtW1ng!) but I hope you guys have a great chat. I'm taking my brother to see Transformers, and that's sort of superhero related...right?

Have fun! Smiley Very Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I hope you enjoy the movie @letitgo!

Hey everyone,

Tonight we're going to be discussing superheroes!

If at all you find this conversation distressing or you feel like you need to talk to someone, please don’t hesitate to call lifeline (13 11 14) or Kids Helpline (1800 55 1800).  If you are new or need a quick reminder of our community guidelines, you can find them here.

Looking forward to this convo tonight!  Definitely going to be interesting! Again if you're new around here feel free to join in, the more the merrier!

On to the first question: Do you have a favourite superhero (or hero in general - doesn't have to be Marvel/DC)

Just popping in to say hello and goodnight! As much as I would love to stay and chat, it's actually my bedtime Smiley Tongue gotta get that shut-eye Smiley Wink
I hope you all have a wonderful chat and a spectacular week!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Take care @N1ghtW1ng. Hope you get a good sleep Smiley Happy

Do you have a favourite superhero (or hero in general - doesn't have to be Marvel/DC)

My favourite superhero is Batman.  I just like the bat logo and the symbol.  Also the game Lego Batman 2 is great! Smiley Very Happy

@N1ghtW1ng no worries! Go get your 8 hours (or 10, or however many Smiley Very Happy )

Do you have a favourite superhero (or hero in general - doesn't have to be Marvel/DC)

Mine for sure would have to be Sailor Moon (aka Usagi/Serena) - she shows that you don't have to be super tough emotionally to be a hero (she is a self-confessed crybaby) and she retains her sensitive and caring personality despite going through some really difficult times throughout the various series.

I'd also like to shoutout Kim Possible (who doesn't have superpowers but is still pretty kickass) who is smart, tough and was always saving Ron

Hey @FootyFan26, welcome!! 

Thanks @safari93, Kim Possible is the bomb dude! Slipped my mind for a second