cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Talking about Dating

Hey @Eagle

@Bee i love the honesty  and commitment. I also like to have mutual respect  and politness too. 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I don’t know i guess to take things at my speed kind of thing . A person to respect me aswell is really important 

Some really awesome things that we're looking for Smiley Happy

2. How can others support you in being single/in a relationship? (which is applicable to you, or you can answer both) 

feel better group hug GIF

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Eagle love that  -take things at my speed' you both have to be comfortable in moving forward

@Eagle that is a good one, it would definitely help to be on the same page about how fast/slow to go with things!

@scared01 mutual respect is also another really good quality Smiley Happy

2. How can others support you in being single/in a relationship? (which is applicable to you, or you can answer both) 

I'm single so for me, people can support me right now in accepting that I'm not ready for a romantic relationship right now. Really just being a friend Smiley Happy

When the time comes I know it'll probably be a bit challenging to get used, to so just being there to listen and help me through the challenges I may face.

One of my friends in engaged and when we catch up there are times that she needs to vent about things that come with living with her fiance and daughter and her in-laws, and I listen. Sometimes I might be able to provide a different way to look at it or just reassure her that her feelings are valid Smiley Happy

As someone who is single limit the PDA! I do not want to see you guys kissing each other non stop, or stroking each others hands while holding them, I mean a bit is ok but don't show off to others that you are in love. 

I would also say for those who are in relationships to remember your single friends and not just do things with your couple friends. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

2. Very interesting question. I don't know actually, I guess just be supportive of them? 

@ErinsAntics@Bee i like both of your answers  for Q2

Time for question  3 Smiley Happy

What's something good about not being in a relationship?