cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Talking about Dating

What's something good about not being in a relationship?

uh, that is a good question. I guess I have time to myself and I can do what I need to, to look after myself.

Join us from Monday 14th in our SLOW-MO GR about New Year Goals & Resolutions
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

"What's something good about not being in a relationship?

For me something  good about being single is i can focus on myself. My mh amd physical  conditions take up alot of my time, energy and brain  capacity  so right now im more foccussed on getting well or more managed in all areas of health so that i can have time for a relationship and be able to be 'me' not my conditions

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I don't have to worry about someone else! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

Next Question!

Do you ever have days where you feel down about being single - what are some ways you manage them?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like that answer @scared01 looking after yourself should always be a top priority I think Smiley Happy

I do get down about being single some days because i feel abit lonley and would like some companionship. Sometimes  i think having someone with me would be helpful in being more 'ok'

Chocolate and funny movies Smiley Happy I also surround myself with people who are single and not tied down.

I make sure to acknowledge my feelings and remind myself that it's ok to feel down about being single.

Do you ever have days where you feel down about being single - what are some ways you manage them?

I do. For me I try to firstly accept the fact I'm upset about it. I then might do some self-care and then talk to a friend or visit someone. 

I find when I feel down about being single I'm lacking human interaction and contact, so I try to soak some up asap to help me feel a bit better Smiley Happy

I also like to remind myself that I'm not quite ready for a relationship right now. Relationships require a lot of work to keep them going and in a positive place. So I remind myself that right now I don't have the headspace to cope with that, and that one day that will change Smiley Happy

#5. Are there any past relationships you look back on and feel relieved about ending? Why/why not?

I havent really had a relationship so cant comment on this one