cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] The Pet Effect

I have a fish called Clive4 - you might be able to guess why he is called Clive4.... (there was clive, then clive2 then clive3)

Even though it's just little and I can't pat a fish. I love that it swims up and gets excited when I get home... cute!

I have a dog! Her name is Frankie, she's an 11 month old German Shorthaired Pointer who I rescued when she was four weeks old :-)Photo 4-10-2014 9 50 28 am.jpg

aw those guinea pigs are really cute

I do @ruenhonx ! But they lived a wonderful, luxurious life, and I was very lucky to have them for so long!

Hey benjamin_ Welcome Smiley Happy
Wow that is a lot of animals

O...M... G @Jeremyinthebox - frankie totally ardorable! I bet people stop you all the time when you are walking her!

Hello all welcome to tonights GR session.

How many of you have pets? If so, what kind? how many? Post a photo if you can!

I’ve grown up with pets all my life, and currently we have two gold fish that my youngest brother (4 years old) looks after. Their names are Peppa Pig and Pingu… pretty hard to guess what tv shows he likes right? Here are some photos of the fishes.

fishies.jpg(yes the tank does need a bit of a clean)

We use to have a Pomeranian when I was a lot younger… he’s name was Dexter. He was the cutest fluff ball ever heres a pic.

dexter1.jpg****HES SO FLUFFY***

Oh yeah I've had lots of goldfish too! Summer, Octo, Ziggy, Bowie, to name a few...

Hi everyone Smiley Happy

I have a cat called Lucy, she is a chocolate Burmese and is 5 years old. She's very sweet and I love her Smiley Happy but I am more of a dog person to be honest - cats are too moody for me, haha! I'll try to upload a photo...

Hey Welcome @lanejane Smiley Happy
Attracted mice Smiley Sad omg i would have absolutely freaked. what kinda dogs do you have?