cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] We are Young...Let's Set the World on Fire

Hey DD
So true on that, I love having less responsibility its great Smiley Happy

Come on! We all know that your 20's are your selfish years! Or is that just me?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Hey @delicatedreamer Smiley Happy how are you tonight? Yes definitely when you are younger you can afford to be more selfish, i think that might be to do with out lack of understanding of the outside world when we are younger

Hey hey Smiley Happy I think the "best days of our lives" is alot about hindsight, everything seems great when you look back on it even if it was a bit of a struggle at the time, that being said being young is alot of fun because there is a whole lot less responsibility in general but there are also a whole lot of decisions that young people have to make that affect alot of their futures

Hey @ryvb3 welcome to the session! I wish i could g back to mum and dad paying all my bills Smiley Sad But i cant compain too much becuase my mum brought me some groceries this weekend Smiley Happy

@ryvb3 wrote:

Hey everyone,

One reason being young is the best time of our lives is because we do not have to worry about money. Our parents are the ones who pay the utility bills and for our education. So while we're young we don't have to worry about spending money on those needs. Rather we focus on spending money on the things we want to get, like a new smartphone or some trendy clothes. 

Urgh...haha...I have to worry about paying for all of those things!!  haha...Nah it's all good.  This will be an interesting session to say the least.

@Mwahahala I love your name! It brought a smile to my face after a horrible day. 

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Definitely the time to be selfish! In some things anyway Smiley Wink @stonepixie

Hey @stonepixie I so totally agree with that statement, there is definitely more and better to come for me as well. Love your perspective Smiley Happy

Hey @ryvb3 glad to have you, yes you have just mentioned all the things I worry about right now, lol new smartphone and new clothes, gosh how sad...

Hopefully your evening improves stonepixie!!