cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] We are Young...Let's Set the World on Fire

Hey everyone! Smiley Happy

Any adult will say "These are the best days of our lives", why do you think they say this? Do you agree? 

I believe that the experiences we have shape us into who we become. I don't particularly agree it, but I'd say that it may say that we can take these days for granted and look back at them when we realise that things aren't what they use to be. I do agree with many people who've already posted, saying that we do tend to be selfish and that as a young person, you'd also have less responsibilities until you're much older. 

You said it @Mwahahala everything seems great looking back but is it really?

@SJG wrote:
Definitely the time to be selfish! In some things anyway Smiley Wink @stonepixie

Right now, I am focusing on number 1, aka me! How selfish! Hahaha. The things we do to get mentally healthy.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@stonepixie glad to be the source of a smile Smiley Very Happy hope your day wasn't too bad

Hey @Mwahahala such a good point! When i think back to year 12 i thought it was so hard at the time and now im doing uni i wish i could go back!! Decisions are also something that creates struggles... even like having to decide what to eat now that i dont live with the parents haha

I hope so too @_sagira_! Hmm ... maybe some tea and chocolate might help. 

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Hey @Myvo

You are so right on that, I know I really take for granted that I didn't enjoy life more as a teenager but again this shapes me into a better person I think

Hiya @SJG, I'm not too bad Smiley Happy, thank you for asking. I would agree with that, the self is pretty much the centre of your universe when you are young.

Youre on health is something you should 100% focus on when you are young! becuase we need to develop good habits for when we are older so good work @stonepixie Smiley Happy

@SJG Oh man, dinner time is wayyyy too much effort I can never decide wha I want and it generally changes halfway through me cooking it anyway haha

I think its because we remember more of the good than the bad so we look back and just remember all the awesome stuff we did, and being young we get to do heaps of awesome stuff that you probably wouldn't even consider when you're older