cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] We are Young...Let's Set the World on Fire

I agree with you DD we do have more pressure now and I feel less resilient than previous generations.

@stonepixie Hahaha, I definitely agree with that today, there are so many douche ways to break up with someone! 

@delicatedreamer Great point, the media puts so much pressure on young people these days. Also we are so over stimulated that it can become overwhelming

Hey @stonepixie
I agree about being pressured to have a family young. Although I think this varies from culture to culture because I have this huge pressure to get married when I went over all I could hear is so when are you getting married bla bla blah. It was extreme.

I got my tea and my chocolate Cat Very Happy

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@stonepixie true, we have so much less to worry about in terms of our physical safety, great health care and political protections can makes a huge difference to the happiness of a generation

I agree @ruenhonx, it is definitely a cultural thing! 

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Agreed @SJG I definitely feel over-stimulated and find it difficult to switch off which can get overwhelming. Sometimes I think I should have been born in the 60's when things were a bit less complicated (although as @_sagira_ points out all eras had their challenges)

I love this convo its awesome hearing so many different opinions, keep it up Smiley Happy

There are some things you just can’t do when you’re older, what will you miss about being young and/or a teenager? Or do you want to stay young forever?

@Myvo yeah! I've been dumped via facebook! It was a private message, but still! He said he wasn't strong enough to say it to my face. *shrugs* Still a douche!