cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] We are Young...Let's Set the World on Fire

@ruenhonx i think you're right, culture makes a huge difference, we're lucky to have a whole lot of freedoms here but so many people dont :/

Im going to miss whinging out loud in public...

@stonepixie Ahhh, NOT COOL! Smiley Mad

@stonepixie THAT IS SO SLACK

im sorry Smiley Sad obviously doesnt deserve you

There are some things you just can’t do when you’re older, what will you miss about being young and/or a teenager? Or do you want to stay young forever?

• Going out whenever I want.
  • Skipping class to go to the beach
  • Having a sick day because you got too drunk the night before or stayed up way too late
  • SUMMER

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

There are some things you just can’t do when you’re older, what will you miss about being young and/or a teenager? Or do you want to stay young forever?

I miss my athletisim!  Every since my knee injury, I've had to give all my team sports away.  But what I miss most about being a kid is being fearless.  There were no consequences, everything was a risk.  I mean as I got older and into a teenager I started thinking more and didn't do anything I didn't want to do, even if I felt liked I was being judged because of it.  That was hard.  But yep...I miss flinging myself out of trees without a care in the world.  Smiley Tongue

I am going to miss sleeping whenever I want and waking up whenever I want. Smiley Sad Aww I can see it now being an early riser 6am and having a million kids. When will I sleep Smiley Sad

@stonepixie blegh, I thought getting dumped by text was bad enough thats soooooooo rude!

Well I'm going to be 25 next year so I am a bit scared of coming to the end of being 'officially' in the youth age bracket. I like the idea of being a youth because I feel like I can have all the perks of being an adult without the added pressure and responsibility haha! And also some youth services cut off after 25 which is scary. I think I will miss having 'time' as well, being young I can go 'oh well I still have time to do x, y, z' but the older you get the less time you have to do things (partly due to additional responsibilities) which sucks. I can't think of many things I won't be able to do when I'm older really (I'm going to maintain my youthful interests! Or try anyway haha) so I am interested to hear what others say as no doubt there's things I haven't thought of.

Hey all! 

I think the thing I'll miss the most about being young will be not being in a full time job. I can imagine that will be quite consuming of my time.