cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] We are Young...Let's Set the World on Fire

That sucks Smiley Sad i also got a few injuries playing netball and soccer @_sagira_ and i also miss being in trees... i want to live in a tree

I'm not gonna lie, I honestly don't see myself being much more responsible because I get older haha I will sleep for three days straight if i want to!!!!!!!!!! XD

• freedom
  • not having many bills to pay
  • All the free time to do whatever the heck you want to do.
  • All the super cool discounts! Boo! I don't ever want to let go of them!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@ruenhonx wrote:
I am going to miss sleeping whenever I want and waking up whenever I want. Smiley Sad Aww I can see it now being an early riser 6am and having a million kids. When will I sleep Smiley Sad

A million kids?  :/  Good luck with that!

I completely agree @Nath I cant even work 5days it gives me a headache haha

Yes, I agree with heaps of what others are saying! I agree @stonepixie about skipping class (with no consequences!) and whining out loud in public @SJG I do that all the time!! A very bad habit of mine.

@SJG wrote:
That sucks Smiley Sad i also got a few injuries playing netball and soccer @_sagira_ and i also miss being in trees... i want to live in a tree

Does...something I had to adjust to over the years.  I'm a yoga girl now.

And umm...YEAH, tree houses all the way!!

@_sagira_ 2 kids is a million to me... do you know 4yr olds ask about 500 questions a day? Like seriously.

There are some things you just can’t do when you’re older, what will you miss about being young and/or a teenager? Or do you want to stay young forever?

I really don't know since I'm a constant worrier Smiley Indifferent so it just seems that I skipped an entire life stage or something. But the things that I will miss about being young would be: 

• Singing really bad pop songs in the car
  • Trying spontaneous phases - When I was younger, I used to like to dye my hair in different colours
  • Ordering from the kids' menu and not being harshly judged for it

@Myvo @SJG @Mwahahala 

I think the worst part about the whole situation is that I still had to see him on an almost daily basis.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ