cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] We are Young...Let's Set the World on Fire

omg yayyyyy sleeep is my favourite @Mwahahala

@ruenhonx wrote:
@_sagira_ 2 kids is a million to me... do you know 4yr olds ask about 500 questions a day? Like seriously.

Haha...you just described my brother and he's 19.  Except the only question he has ever asked his entire life is, 'BUT WHY!?'  To every damn thing!  But yeah, kids are tough, I don't think adults give them enough credit, they need to be raised right and given straight answers when they do ask those questions.

Haha @Myvo so agree - I still get away with a few things coz I look younger than I am. Im gna miss that too

No longer seeing children as cute and charming and all other awesomely good ways of describing them. Instead seeing them as the little terrors that they are.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Wait, hold on a sec, do you mean I won't be able to just randomly dye my hair?!?!?! Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr It's pink and purple this week Smiley Very Happy

I love the kids menu Smiley Happy @Myvo

To be honest I havn't given this question a lot of thought, I would rather not go abour my day thinking about what I'll be miserable about when I'm older haha.

@_sagira_ wrote:
 'BUT WHY!?' 

Because 'Y' is a crooked letter and you can't get it any straighter!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I agree @stonepixie when they are not yours they are adorable I cant wait to have mine lol I bet they will be just like me, crazy and too curious Smiley Tongue

@Myvo wrote:

There are some things you just can’t do when you’re older, what will you miss about being young and/or a teenager? Or do you want to stay young forever?

I really don't know since I'm a constant worrier Smiley Indifferent so it just seems that I skipped an entire life stage or something.

@Oh I so agree @Myvo!! I feel exactly the same.