cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] We are Young...Let's Set the World on Fire

@Mwahahala There's always gonna be a time to die your hair in sorts of colours Smiley Tongue But for me, I had to stop Smiley Sad All of that white collar professionalism and borderline workplace discrimination Smiley Frustrated

Totally agree @_sagira_ about the raising kids thing.. you just have to inspire their creativity!!

Haha @Nath its the way you see it. I would like to think I am gonna be one kickass grown up with energy and all that I lack as a young person lol

@Myvo @SJG 

I got looked at strangely the other day because I ordered a 'Happy Meal'. That chick just doesn't understand!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@SJG inspire creativity after a 12 hour shift and you have to cook and clean... Yeah!!

super interesting answers guys, sounds like alot of us are little peter pans here and dont want to grow up.. next question!

What’s difficult about being a young person these days?

@Myvo I think I'd go completely insane, I can barely remember what I looked like with naturally coloured hair hahaha

@stonepixie why would anyone not pick the happy meal, toys are great duh haha

@ruenhonx wrote:
@SJG inspire creativity after a 12 hour shift and you have to cook and clean... Yeah!!

You make adulthood sound like so much fun! Are you sure you're not trying to sell us an alternate life to what we live right now?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@Mwahahala That is so the worst!  Not being able to express yourself as you wish.

hahahaha @stonepixie i think i live in an alternate universe to most people... i think the best way to hang out with kids is to let yourself be one too!