cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] We are family

@redhead having younger siblings is pretty cool. Until they hit the teen years...

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Sounds like we have a bunch of different family types!

Given these differences what makes your family special to you?

@N1ghtW1ng 

Hahaha. Nope! Youngest of 3 girls. Oh the joys!

To save on confusion tonight, I think I might change the colour of my posts so people can tell the difference between @SJG and I.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@redhead @N1ghtW1ng i think i am guilty of being the annoying younger sibling...

Highlighted

I like that my family is small but very loud!!! and we have so many weird talents!! haha 

lots of sport and medical/ biology stuff haha ... makes a weird combination Smiley Happy

This is a pretty self-centered, kind of ignorant(maybe) thought but I kind of believed that my family was always together. Sort of, immune, for lack of a better word, against the bad stuff. My parents always together. My brother and my sister and I with the perfect relationship except that it's far from it. But those precious moments with my siblings and giving cuddles and kisses to my parents make my family special. My parents will always care about me and I'll always have that moment when my brother told me about his secret girlfriend.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Thats nice of you @stonepixie i chose the giraffe becuase i am tall with strawberry blonde hair, i think it suits me fairly well haha

I really treasure my dad. He has a chronic illness, but still makes time for me.
I hate my brother.....
Also the rest of my family is on the other side of the world, so it's cool when I get to talk to them.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@stonepixie smart Smiley Happy And oh lucky you! I'll admit I have been the annoying younger sibling too AND also the bossy older sibling. At least I get to be both!

Keep forgetting... Robot Happy !!!!