cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] We are family

What types of things do you and your family do together?

Me and day always play cards when he comes over. My family grew up playing cards and it's something that's stuck.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@N1ghtW1ng and @SJG it is the best feeling in the world. Cat Happy I skype home all the time. They enjoy that the most now that I do that. They are always asking me when I'm going to come home.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

What types of things do you and your family do together?
Well... when my Nana plans things, often without considering others, so there are those family dinners/lunches/brunches/whatever. Sometimes on birthdays and christmas family comes together. That and funerals. We don't do much at all. We don't even eat together anymore. Smiley Sad That probably has something to do with the fact that I am almost 17, my brother is glued to his computer screen and my sister moved out but is actually over here right now... huh. Yeah...

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@EloiseRose yeah it was a bit when we all lived at home! My older 3 siblings have moved out (they're 7, 9 & 11 years older than me!)
[I forgot to add that in my post.Sorry]

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@stonepixie skype is just perfect!
@Learn-to-fly hello!! Yeah. I know what it's like to be spread out across the states (not america though Smiley Tongue) And to be the middle child too Smiley Happy So glad you could join us though!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@EloiseRose We always joke that we should go on the Block or something, haha

@Learn-to-fly 

Thanks for jumping on! 

growing up on a farm would be awesome.

i hate how rare it is that i catch up with my family too 

Highlighted

What we do together as a family greatly depends on where we are. If at the family farm it's often cattle work, feeding, mustering etc. me and my sisters go for walks. Also cooking and baking always happen. When we get together we like to pull out the guitar and have a sing along too. When its the sister and mum up visiting we go shopping and out to lunch Smiley Happy

My family and i like to have Lord of the Rings marathons together once every couple of years, becuase it is the greatest thing to ever happen to cinema Smiley Happy And we like to go kayaking and go to cafes and things like that!

@N1ghtW1ng it is my dads side that is a screwed. People not talking to people for some reason or another, most of which happened before I was born. But us cousins are putting the differences aside to get to know each other. Mums side is starting to split a bit, but that is because everyone is starting to become grandparents and such. It is mainly the inlaws causing the grief.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ