cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] We are family

@EloiseRose I reckon my family would top dysfunctional most of the time! lol

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

What types of things do you and your family do together?

- talk loudly

- eat lots of food 

- go to the beach (alot)

- talk loudly

- travel overseas

- talk alot 

- talk loudly

Highlighted

@Learn-to-fly @SJG that's so awesome. That you both do stuff with your family.

My family and i like to have Lord of the Rings marathons together once every couple of years, becuase it is the greatest thing to ever happen to cinema Smiley Happy And we like to go kayaking and go to cafes and things like that!

We tend to have meals together and support the rugrats by all watching them play their saturday morning sport. We also tend to skype a lot. We also go fishing together and spend the day at the dam, which I guess is the coastal equivalence of the beach.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

My family certainly isn't nuclear and never was.
I grew up without a father (he passed away before I was born) and so it was just me and my mum.
We were super duper close until a couple of years ago when I was almost sixteen when she suddenly died. So now it's just me. Not much of a family, hey.

@Bee I dunno, I think my family would give you a run for your money!

Hey @Pontox 

Im sorry to hear that! 

Welcome to tonights session. 

Im glad you shared your story here with all of us.

It's hard at the moment, because I'm at college (which is a good 8 hours away from home), but I still game online with my bro and skype my parents regually and we show off what we had done that week. For example, my mum was showing me the dining they renovated themselves and I showed her the costumes I had sewn for the college musical. When I'm actually at home, we care for the animals together and camp and yeah. It's rad.

@Pontox hello and welcome to ReachOut! It is so awesome that you joined us right during one of our sessions. Is that how you found us?
What kind of stuff did you do with your mum?