cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] We are family

In the future do you want a family? If so why/why not?  what do you want your family to look like? Big or small, quiet or loud?

I don't really want a family. I don't want to pass my illness on to my kids, and I don't think I'd cope anyway tbh, even if I was well.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@stonepixie yeah. When a few of my friends stopped talking to me I asked them. One of them answered and it was all cool. Because I'm fine with people not liking me, but if we were friends then please explain why.

In the future do you want a family? If so why/why not? what do you want your family to look like? Big or small, quiet or loud?
I have no plans for my future but I know that I don't want kids of my own (giving birth sounds hella-painful) and I would adopt or foster. I just know that whatever I choose, I will be happy, I won't do something that will make me sad.

@redhead what about a family of... dogs! Or cats? Smiley Very Happy

@stonepixie probably Smiley Tongue

In the future do you want a family? If so why/why not?  what do you want your family to look like? Big or small, quiet or loud?

I most definitely want a family! I want them to be loud, dysfunctional, but loving and I've always said that I want at last 2 but for some reason 4 kids has always struck a chord with me. Although I haven't told anyone about that. So shh! Don't tell anyone. Hahahaha.

I just want the kids to be themselves. 

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

OK here is a side question based on @N1ghtW1ng 

IF you dont want a family of PEOPLE what would you have? (dogs, cats, monkeys???)

@N1ghtW1ng I could totally be a crazy cat lady.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

OH YES. It's like I need a family. I don't have much at the moment but I should still be allowed to build my own family.
I would love to have a husband and three little girls - the eldest would be named Jennifer after my mum. I would love to live with my family overseas in a place like England or even America, but that would be a question of money.
However, back to the family unit thing - I would just love to have a really close family that I can nurture and love the same way that mum loved me, except I'd love to have a husband too so that we'd have a more solid foundation for the kids if something were to go wrong. Also I'm quite a lonely person when I'm on my own so I would love to always have someone there who loves me with all the might that I love them.
Highlighted

I would love to adopt kids one day, and create a really close group of friends around me like a family.. i want my kids to be nerds and love reading and everything fantasy haha, also i want my boy to play soccer and my girl to do ballet...i hope i dont become a control freak mother. Plus i also want to travel HEAPS as a family

@stonepixie... your secret is safe with us!!!