Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] We are family

@Pontox 

that sounds wonderful!!

i want someone to love me with all the might i love them with as well!!1

@SJG that sounds so, so lovely.

I've always wanted to be a foster parent as well! So definitely a big family. I better find someone who is as family orientated as I am. If I was to get any animals, I would adopt them. No use supporting the animal factories.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@stonepixie I would definitely adopt any dogs that I have, and the reptiles if I end up having any if I can. And maybe from pet shops to, because I feel like they really want a home too. I dunno, pet shops always seem kind of shady to me. Those puppies always look so sad, all these people walking past and none of them giving them a scratch on their bellies they so desperately want... anyways.. Smiley Happy

IF you dont want a family of PEOPLE what would you have? (dogs, cats, monkeys???)
Monkeys would be such an awesome family Smiley Tongue Line them up where your least favourite people congregate and ONE, TWO, THREE, FLING! I have a fascination with reptiles so I'd probably try and get snakes and lizards and turtles and a whole bunch of fish too. And perhaps some dogs that I let sleep in the garage during winter because it's freezing outside.

Highlighted

I love crazy cat ladies!!! @redhead im going to pretend to be a witch when i am older... be notorious around the neighborhood 

Family trips to @N1ghtW1ng's farm/zoo? Who is in? 

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@SJG On halloween scare the hell out of any kids that a brave enough to venture to your door.

In the future do you want a family? If so why/why not? what do you want your family to look like? Big or small, quiet or loud?

I've always wanted to be a mum! I've always loved young children (maybe that's why I'm going into childcare!?) I don't really know how many children I want, and I don't really know whether I'd want loud of quiet children.. lol Smiley Happy

We reflected on the joys of 2019

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@stonepixie 

my family semi fostered ... it was amazing for all of us!! 

@stonepixie oh of course! I can't forget the horses, cattle, sheep, goat, ponies I'll have in my even bigger backyard!

One of my fondest memories of my brother was this.
Little Bro: "When I get rich I'll buy you a horse."
I will hold him to that promise, even if he doesn't remember it.