cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] We are family

@redhead I'd be a crazy cat lady too! I think I already am with my two boys(cats)! Smiley Tongue haha

We reflected on the joys of 2019

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee You want loud kids, trust me! Hahaha. You know that they are up to mischief when the house is quiet!

@EloiseRose That is so awesome!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@redhead @Bee @SJG Is there anybody out there who doesn't like cats? I feel like I'm the only one. But hey, I've had four cats living in my house. One got ran over(accident!), one ran away or was stolen but probably stolen because she was adorable, one went insane and was given away and the other is also insane but still lives with us and now comes into my room every morning desperate for attention as I am the only one currently in the house with my door open.

@stonepixie yes I am well aware that quiet kids mean they're up to something, but I'm a quiet person myself, so I dunno. But regardless of whether they're loud of quiet I'd love them equally! Smiley Happy Loud children just means having more me time Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

By the way everyone, ive totally had that song "WE ARE FAMILY!!! IVE GOT ALL MY SISTERS WITH ME" stuck in my head this whole time hahahha

ok guys not long left! you have been awesome tonight Smiley Happy

Question:

What kind of traditions, values or talents do you want to hand down? Or what do you want to teach your family that you didn't learn?

- i want to teach my family art ! or music... well i cant teach them because I DIDNT LEARN ! but i want my kids too!!!

- i want them to be able to swim as well.. something my whole family did at a national/ state level!! 

- and to enjoy life... because we are pretty good at that 

@N1ghtW1ng yes I know people who don't like cats. I just think this forum attracts a lot of cat loving people Smiley Tongue lol

@SJG
me too!!!

@SJG I've had it stuck in my head since the thread was first posted. GAH!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

What kind of traditions, values or talents do you want to hand down? Or what do you want to teach your family that you didn't learn?

My family although they care and love for me very very much is not very affectionate, so i am going to hug and kiss my kids ALL THE TIME, they will proabbly hate it haha. Also my family will love art, im an illustrator so its a must!