cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] We are family

@N1ghtW1ng how good is frozen!! i love it almost as much as lord of the rings haha, im actually looking at some of the figurines i bought of characters when i was younger on my shelf now... bit of a nerd haha

@EloiseRose thanks Smiley Happy
I'm happy to share with you guys, this is a great discussion.

@Bee trust me when I tell you that my family is absolutely confusing. Family tree? More like family thorn bush like the one around Sleeping Beauty's castle with even more vines weaved through the thorns already there. Each vine with even more thorns... yep. As you can see, I don't hold my extended family in a very high regard.

@Pontox it's great to have you here. The more the merrier. Smiley Happy

Ok so on the subject of strange families..

Do you have any weird, unusual or cool family traditions?

Oh My Gosh! @N1ghtW1ng and @SJG that reminds me of when my mum and her sisters decided to watch one of the lord of the rings at the cinema. My cousins, sisters and I ended up at the back of the cinema playing the whole time! I guess it was lucky that it was a really large cinema and was practically empty.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@stonepixie that's similar to me, my extended family all live in Vic and we don't see them very much at all. I know my aunts and uncles names and have few memories and knowledge about their personality ect.

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Oh, also, when I'm at home I like to watch Disney Princess movies with Dad. I'm not sure if he is just a big softie or just to lazy to change the movie, hahaha. 

Do you have any weird, unusual or cool family traditions?

OH my gosh... i have the funniest one!

We have this ugly birthday hat that you have to wear on your birthday even for 21st!! 

its white with these streamers coming off and it says "Happy birthday" 

@N1ghtW1ngthat made me laugh Thorns? Yep my family tree is full of them! I don't hold various members of my family tree in high regard either...

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart