cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] We are family

@stonepixie my grandma remarried several years after her first husband died, and then outlived him as well! & then only one uncle has remarried. SO mines not very messy in that regard.
We never really got to know my grandmas second husbands family nor my uncles first wife's family (well I never did my uncles first wife - was too young/not born)

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@EloiseRose that sounds awesome!

My dad has this strange obsession with going for walks on the beach and getting an icecream, its like its impossible for him to walk on the beach without an icecream hahaha, i go with him still sometimes even though i cant eat dairySmiley Mad

@Pontox that is so cool. Oh and that reminds me, driving around. My family used to drive around the neighbourhood at christmas to look at all the lights.

My nanne also made us go to church because she was very religious but I'm not. Which is another reason I have a strong dislike towards her.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@Pontox so embarrassing

@N1ghtW1ng Thorns is very appropriate & ACCURATE! lol

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@SJG yeah, we were really close, it made me appreciate the importance mums have in our lives. Don't fret and don't regret that you've only recently started appreciating your mum - I did that for a while, even when she was alive, and it just made me feel guilty. BUT one good thing did come out of it - it made me show my gratitude for everything she did for me so much more than ever before, so harness that feeling and show how grateful you are because you definitely won't regret that.

@SJG icecreams and the beach? Pretty good. But it's so sad that you can't have dairy! Was it always like that?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

My nan had this lollie jar and always worked to the rule of 1 lollie for each hand, and one for the mouth. She also taught us how to play snap and go fish

My other nan used to always buy me smarties when dad took her grocery shopping and then when she went into a nursing home, she would always offer me ginger lollies, but I would forget that I absolutely hate them and she would get a good laugh from it.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Next question i think!

Do you have any friends that are more like family than friends?