cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] We are family

@N1ghtW1ng 

That is so amazing to hear! My family is kind of like taht too even though we live alll over AUS! 

we are still really close 

Given these differences what makes your family special to you?

Both my sisters have children and are raising them in the single parent category. Because of this, I have had a lot of input into them being raised. And I offer to do things that normal people wouldn't, like feed the baby if formula fed, even changing their stinky bums! I've been an aunt for almost half my life and wouldn't have it any other way.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

My family are pretty amazing, my mum is like super woman, both my parents have run marathons and both my siblings are doing insanely well at university, so i think ive got some living up to do! And we are all very very tall

@SJG I chose the giraffe because it was/is my favourite animal and I had no idea what I was given when I first signed up.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Hey everyone! Smiley Happy

Given that a nuclear family is considered a mother a father, and two children, how does yours differ from this?
My Family consists of 7 members! A mother, a father & 5 children. So I guess you'd say its the extended nuclear family? lol (I'm child #4!)

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@stonepixie 

Thats so good to hear you wouldnt have it anyother way Smiley Happy 

Thats so good you have been able to be apart of thier lives from the very begining- even if you have been changing smelly bums and cleaning up baby formula vom ( a unique type of vomit) ah

Like I said before, I have a great relationship with my bro, he is one of my best friends. Same with my mum and dad, we get along really well. I listen to stories around college about other peoples' fam-bams, and I really consider myself lucky. Other than that, my family is really DIY loving, they've taught me how to sew, build, paint, play music. We are a family of many talents Smiley Tongue (also, my whole family are big Batman fans, yeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh buddy!!!!)

@Bee
Holy that must be fun sometimes and chaos other times!!! that would be so cool always someone to hang with

@EloiseRose My extended family used to live all over Australia, in WA, NSW, VIC, NT and QLD but now we mostly live in QLD with my aunt still in NSW and my other aunt in WA and my other aunt in NT. Well I guess we are still pretty spread out Smiley Tongue

@stonepixie that must be pretty cool, being an aunt.

I actually cant wait to be an aunt! I think it would be so much fun, i bet those kids love you so much! @stonepixie