cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] We are family

@dreamcatcher Yes we label the 2 cats as baby boys! Smiley Tongue Of course they are a part of the family! (how could I forget!? lol)

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

My family is extremely disfunctional but at the end of the day, we are there for each other. We can rely on each other for support and my cousins are extremely jealous of how well my sisters and I get along.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@Bee That was my mum's dream family, but my brother stopped that from happening Smiley Tongue
@dreamcatcher it's awesome when your family are all fans of the same thing. Sadly only my dad loves comics like me (I think I love them more (sorry dad!) but yeah) my mum doesn't even understand half the stuff and always cringes when cartoons (dc, marvel, transformers, etc.) come on.

@dreamcatcher 

Oh i wish i knew how to DIY ... i know about brains because of my parents professions but it doesnt really translate into real life!

batmans nice one!

@N1ghtW1ng YES!! "Until they hit the teen years.." I agree 110%!! Smiley Tongue

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@stonepixie 

Oh i think everyone is dysfunctional somewhere along the way!!! mine certainly is 

@stonepixie I hear you there. My extended family on my dad's side... I don't even know. On my mum's side there is death, divorce, overseas travel, a lot of arguing... yeah. I am definitely not a fan of my mum's side of the family. Except for my aunt who lives in NT, she's okay.

@EloiseRose the formula only available through prescriptions has its own special smell. They also give it to premmies.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I reckon this is a good time to ask the next question;

What types of things do you and your family do together?

Hi all. My family is pretty simple though not so nuclear. In our house growing up there was mum dad and 3 daughters; I'm the middle child. My grandparents also lived on out farm so they had a lot to do with my upbringing too. My family is so special to me, especially because it is so rare to get us all together at once now two of us are out of home. We're spread across three states.