cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] We are family

I know that my family unit with mum was very very special to me - she meant the world to me. I knew that she was all I had but, having said that, she was far more than I deserved. Given that it was just us, we grew super close and were best friends - she was my mum, dad and sister. She was ALWAYS there for me. Through thick and thin.

@stonepixie yeah. My mum's side is definitely a little easier to understand. But when you get past my mum's sisters and move further out to my nanne's sisters then you get a problem. And my dad's side. I don't even know half of them! I only really remembered my grandma but she's gone now.

@SJG 

hahah lord of the rings i tried that once... didnt really work out well i got SO bored 

@N1ghtW1ng and @Bee haha. Are you sure about that? 

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Given these differences what makes your family special to you?

I know that my family unit with mum was very very special to me - she meant the world to me. I knew that she was all I had but, having said that, she was far more than I deserved. Given that it was just us, we grew super close and were best friends - she was my mum, dad and sister. She was ALWAYS there for me. Through thick and thin.

What types of things do you and your family do together?
My family don't do much together anymore, we kinda top the charts of dysfunctional.. :/ Although my mum and I do some crafts together, and I do enjoy spending some time with my overactive younger brother, but apart from that, we keep to ourselves, which kinda sucks because I miss the old days!

When I was much younger I remember playing cricket on the road, having water fights, walks to the park ect with my older siblings, I loved it (especially because I couldn't do those things myself!)

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@SJG don't attack me virtually but I don't even remember lord of the rings. And I was forced to see the second hobbit movie (because my aunt bought all the tickets and didn't realise (or didn't care) that my mum and I were actually going to see Frozen instead...) and I wasted two and a bit hours nearly falling asleep... family right?

@dreamcatcher 

Wow that all sounds so fun..

camping and caring for animals Smiley Happy 

@N1ghtW1ng haha, doubtful Smiley Tongue although it could be a close race... Smiley Tongue

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@N1ghtW1ng I don't really know anyone past my aunts and uncles on both sides. I've live half my life without grandparents and only this past Christmas met my mum's uncle.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ