cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] We can all have healthy relationships!

@stonepixie It can be frustating to deal with a stubborn person, and we can forget that putting our differences aside is the only way to move forward effectively. Oh yes, workplace bullies can make it pretty stressful in the working environment :/ All about compromise!

@ruenhonx You are full of analogies tonight! I love it! Smiley Very Happy

I agree with @safari93 about being open. I think communication is one of the most critical things and being able to openly talk about how you're feeling is essential in order to work through conflict and build stronger relationships!

Hey @safari93 ! Welcome welcome~it's great to have you with us!

Yup, that's true too. Being open with each other can help us learn a great deal. But it's also important that some are more open than others. Encouragement and trust also play enormous roles in relationships; keeping in mind that we all have our boundaries and pet peeves. 

Welcome @safari93 trust is always an important one and openness makes the world go around Smiley Happy

@Myvo hahaha I have no idea where they are coming from

I'm back! I might wait until the next question until I start Smiley Happy 

So many awesome comments Smiley Happy Thank you guys for participating so 

When you feel uncomfortable in a relationship (i.e. romantic, platonic or professional), how would you deal with the situation?

@Myvo what you said about boundaries is true... we're all different, everyone feels comfortable sharing different things, some people hve said certain things to me and I've gone ah woah.... probably didn't need to know that

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Hey @benjamin_ ! Welcome to our chat tonight! 
I agree with having communication and respect in building stronger relationships! There's always room for improvement and much more learning Smiley Very Happy

Oh man this is a good question. I think you really just need to be honest and confront the person to talk about it! I sometimes find this difficult but I find that it helps if I really plan out the right words and time to talk about it. I almost always end up feeling better in the end.