cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] We like to party

Hey @florenceforever

Thanks for joining us tonight !!! 

its weird how our partying habits change as we get older and our friends change.

But in saying that I do like just having a few friends over, few drinks, game of cards, watch the footy, walk to maccas, you know just chilled out. 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Your night sounds like my perfect night @jvkn Smiley Happy

@j95 It's good to have a few solid mates you can rely on when you're getting a bit loose! Smiley Tongue

@j95 

Yes that friend that rescues you when your drunk - good friend to have around!!1

Thanks @EloiseRose  Smiley Happy

Yeah I think so. I think my friendship circle at uni has also moved me from the heavy party scene to the more laid back, social scene Smiley Happy I definitely prefer it!

@jvkn
Your nights out sound wicked. lots of laughs!!

@j95 Nothing quite like a late night maccas run! Don't usually feel too good about it in the morning though haha

What do you guys consider ‘’partying’? What does your typical night out look like?

If I'm heading out to the city my typical night involves all meeting up at friends house for dinner and drinks before heading out to a specific club or themed- event. I love themed events! Dress ups are the best thing of my life, haha. If I'm heading out to a house party usually I tend to be the designated driver. Sometimes it can be really difficult for people to get to / from parties at houses and I'd much rather not drink and pick up / drop off all my friends to make sure they can come then have a few drinks at a party without any of my friends around.

As I've gotten older though I've definitely moved away from partying in super high heels, my feet have thanked me for it, haha.

They rescue you... or they help you get back into the club by providing you with different clothes. 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//