cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] We like to party

Chips and Mcflurrys at 3am after drinking is the only time I ever consume maccas @j95

@florenceforever same here, my uni friends are much more laid back and now, going to bars beer gardens and just having quality chats is so much better- the music is definitely better than the stuff they pump at clubs Smiley Tongue

That sounds like fun @KitKat! Smiley Happy

I wish I was good at dress ups. I'm really not creative when it comes to them!  

TOTALLY agree with you @jvkn

@j95 I have had to do the old switcharoo a few times, there's always someone who thinks wearing shorts is a good idea when going out!

@KitKat 

Ahhh dress ups my friends were always too lazy for that!! i wish i flew solo on that front.

So true about driving and getting around. Ill share one of my phobias later about going out. That is totally irrational but its linked to getting home haha

@KitKat themed parties and dress-ups are the best! Did you do anything for Halloween this year? Smiley Happy

I like that too @jvkn into a  bit of both really Smiley Happy

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

What do you guys consider ‘’partying’? What does your typical night out look like?

To me, partying is when people come together to celebrate something or they gather for a meal or to share drinks and conversations. I hardly go out anymore, but a typical night starts off with dinner, followed by a few ciders and lots and lots of chatting.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@florenceforever
Mcflurrys.... no way! haha
Milky things... haha that would make me sick i reckon Smiley Wink