cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] We like to party

Hi all!!

What do you guys consider ‘’partying’? What does your typical night out look like?

My idea of partying is pretty diverse. I love dancing, so if I do go out dancing and the music is great it's practically impossible to pull me off the dancefloor!! But I still appreciate just meeting up with a few friends for drinks and having a chat. For me, partying is mostly about unwinding and temporarily forgetting my responsibilities.

@EloiseRose Ooo, I'll be interested to hear! I'm rarely concerned about how I will get home, but I do have a couple of friends that I always have to worry about and organise to get them home because I don't quite trust in their ability to get themselves home safely, particularly if they've had a few drinks.

@safari93 dancing is the best! too often i look like this though... but still heaps fun!

ron dancing

So what are the best parts of partying or going out for you guys?

I do love getting on the dance floor. I've really found my love for dancing like a fool recently - I used to always retreat to the couches because I was too scared of what people would think of me...

I love long and beautiful discussions in bathrooms, making new friends, eating greasy food and not having a care in the world about it!

Hehehehe @jvkn  - I can relate Smiley Tongue 

@jvkn I am in the same boat as you mate! After a few drinks though I don't give a damn, I'm more than happy to make a fool of myself on the dancefloor haha as long as everyone's having fun Smiley Happy

Thanks  @FItzChivalry

What are the best parts of partying or going out for you guys?

I love seeing my friends having fun

taking photos 

dressing up in nice make up and shoes and clothes 

dancing 

yummy drinks 

music 

bumping into people you werent expecting to see

@jvkn Haha, I spent ages and ages trying to convince my friends to organise to go out and they weren't that keen, then at the last minute I dressed us all up as zombies and we went out to the city. Fake blood is definitely not the most comfortable clubbing accessory, my hair was stuck to like everything and I had to have like a 40 minute shower when I got home at some ungodly hour in the morning because my sheets were white and I didn't want to ruin them, haha. We did however scare people in the apartment's lifts, haha.

So what are the best parts of partying or going out for you guys?

The only thing that cures a hang over - sleep and orange juice is pretty good. 

But the best parts would be those nights at home with friends telling old stories, you learn alot about each other on a night like that, regardless of whether we're drunk or not. 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@florenceforever
Never shy away from the d floor
If you convey fun and confidence skill and moves do not matter we aren't all beyonce