cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] We like to party

I love dressing up nice too @EloiseRose!

And wearing shoes that I never get to wear 

@florenceforever "Wearing shoes that I never get to wear" SO TRUE! Haha. I basically have a section of my wardrobe dedicated to "going out shoes" and they get worn very rarely ):

What are the best parts of partying or going out for you guys?

Hanging with old friends, making new friends, listening to cool music and having some ridiculous stories to tell are what makes the hangovers all worthwhile for me!

So what are the best parts of partying or going out for you guys?

Meeting new people would be my favourite part of partying i've met so many friends through mutual friends at parties and events. Waking up the next day to a few friend requests on facebook from randoms can be a bit weird, but i've stayed in contact with a few of them which is pretty wicked. Partying for me is definitely a good way to meet people who love to have fun Smiley Happy

oh, and the dancing of course... have i mentioned i liked dancing? Smiley Tongue

@j95
so true regardless of level of drunkness you always learn something new about your friends

Haha yep @KitKat  - I have the same!

@jvkn - do you like dancing? Smiley Wink 

I also LOVE meeting new people! Smiley Very Happy

Best part of going out

It shouldnt be this.....but time after time the predrinks is the funnest part Smiley Tongue

I think its the anticipation mixed with getting entirely loose with your closest bunch of friends Smiley Happy 

Finished exams today, so pretty pumped for the EOX parties!

I remember on new years eve my partners brother had fireworks and all of us, drunk at midnight were trying to set them off in the nearby park, dont know how we didnt blow our faces and hands off. Fun

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@KitKat haha that's the worse! i had some skeleton make-up on and it was such a pain to take off at the end of the night!
*i now know the pain girls go through with make-up..

Epic work @Troy! Smiley Very Happy