cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] We like to party

@Troy 

oh my goodness i have a confession sometimes i only ever went to pre drinks because it IS the funnest part. 

And i love sleep so it was a perfect combo of fun friends and a few drinks 

@Troy I've gotta agree with you there, most of the time the pre-drinks is usually better than the actual night out. Cheaper booze, easier to chat with your mates, your own choice of music... pretty hard to top really

@jvkn 

Next time don't take the make up off and see how shocking how look the next morning! (I have let this happened waaaaay too many times) Smiley Tongue 

What are the best parts of partying or going out for you guys?

Definitely just getting to see my friends and being a little bit goofy. I really like hearing music that I enjoy with a bunch of people as well, some of the places I go to play really good sing-a-long songs and it's so cool to have a whole room singing along to one song, singing lyrics at random people and stuff. Plus like  @jvkn , I love dancing! Although, I'm more like a sprinkler / shopping trolley kind of dancer Smiley Tongue

@Troy predrinks is definitely a highlight for me as well! heaps of laughs and fun!

So we have spoken a bit about partying and all that... 

for  those who dont party or legal cant 

What are the alternatives to going out or partying, especially if you’re a non-drinker or underage? How else can you have similar fun?

@EloiseRose  LOLOLOL thats so funny!

What are the alternatives to going out or partying, especially if you’re a non-drinker or underage? How else can you have similar fun?

I think just the same as a house party without the alcohol. That's what I used to do! Well, until I was 15... Up until then though I would have really fun sleepovers with my friends, we would eat crap loads, watch movies, listen to music REALLY loud and chat until early the next morning. THEN we would decide to go to bed at 4am. Naturally.

im someone who doesnt really drink very much and had a ' no partying or going out rule' while i was in semester...  i know i know im a loser Smiley Wink haha. 

So i used to do lots of picnics, movies. and dinners with my friends instead 

I went through a period where I was a self-designated driver, mostly because I couldn't afford the hefty price tags that come along with a big night out in the city. At the start it was pretty hard getting used to not drinking at a club or pub, but it didn't take long before I ended up being as comfortable as everyone else without the liquid persuasion. It was pretty awesome being able to go out all night and drive home, even be able to drive your friends home, and then not have to wake up with a huge hangover! I'm a bit of a muso as well so I spend a fair few saturday nights around a fire at a mates house with a few acoustic guitars and african drums, there are so many ways to enjoy yourself without having to get drunk!