cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] We like to party

Alternative to going out and partying

-Now: Get coffee

-Younger: we use to get 4 xbox's and 4 tv's and system link halo with around 15 people playing the same game, in the same room. When your young its actually the coolest thing in the world

@FItzChivalry
I LOVE THAT. african drums yeh man. How cool. and i feel ya its so expensive to go out as well

What are the alternatives to going out or partying, especially if you’re a non-drinker or underage? How else can you have similar fun?

Gigs!

@Troy  that sounds intense!

What are the alternatives to going out or partying, especially if you’re a non-drinker or underage? How else can you have similar fun?

Same as @florenceforever for me, just partying without alcohol. Singstar would inevitably be involved, and the whole night would just be my friends and I being ridiculous and laughing ourselves silly

Haha yep @safari93!

LOTS of Singstar. Also prank calls and endless games of truth or dare 

@jvkn Skeleton makeup was my first plan, but I ended up looking kind of like a greasy black and white clown. Skeleton makeup always looks so cool but! Especially with a snazzy suit or something!

Honestly, I reckon it's totally possible to go out partying / go to house partys and have a lot of fun while not drinking. I do it more often then not. It can be a little hard to losen up though, the first time you try and dance sober is a scary experience. You're suddenly so self-concious about what you're doing / how you look. When you're drunk you basically just think you're Beyonce. 

As for being underage, movie nights are the bomb-diggity! Sugar and chocolate are way more delicious then alcohol and it can be so much fun just gossiping, trading embarrassing stories, watching stupid movies and playing silly  games.

@Troy Yeah man I love late night coffee sesh's. Only a few places I know of that stay open past like 6pm though... :'( And what are you talking about I'll still occassionaly bust out the old nintendo 64 and crank out the mario kart or super smash brothers all night with some mates. I may have peter pan syndrome but it's still as fun as ever haha

I love this... GIGS, computer/ gaming nights and singstar. 

Easily able to get funny moments of out those nights. esp singstar!! hehe 

I haven't done Singstar in so long! Does it even still exist?! IS SINGSTAR STILL A THING?