cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What do you believe?

@KDSyd you're right. Religion doesn't replace science and we should know more about different cultures.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

next up how do you practice your religious/ spiritual affiliation?

im not really sure but i mediate with smiling mind. some people associate that with spirtuality. in all honesty, i dont know what spirtuallty means, could someone calrify please?

oh, and with my family, we pray to gods with incense and offer them food. thats about it.

how do you practice your religious/ spiritual affiliation?
I don't have any affiliations.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

How do you practice your religious/ spiritual affiliation?

i go to church on sundays and then every now and then i go to bible study but not all the time... i sometimes feel out of my depth

@Rain spirituality is something inside of you. It doesn't have to be religious but it's what you believe in personally. With your morals and ethics it's all your own personally decisions.
Basically, it's what you do personally.

how do you practice your religious/ spiritual affiliation?

I seldom go to church unless it's for a funeral or baptism etc

I connect with God and the spiritual nature of Earth through prayer and meditation. I also find just exploring the world, going for a swim or going for a bushwalk, is a great way to connect with God. 

I'm a non-affiliated Christian, so I fail to see the value of Church as an establishment. The Bible makes no mention of it per se. 

@KDSyd you make some really good points!!
SO glad you jumped on tonight.

Pray and look at all the beauty in love life Smiley Happy Show love to other people like. Remember the most important things are the ones you can't see.

thanks nightwing, makes so much more sense now :}

so i guess in a way its connecting to myself....hmm.

self awareness would be another one, which connects with mediation nicely.