cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What do you believe?

seems as though we defintely practice it in some form of way depending on our beliefs 

@leo-dicaprio
Great point... the most important things are the ones you can't see!!!!
Also thanks for jumping in tonight

@m-y93
yeh it seems no matter what we ultimately belief we practice things differently ! but our own way

beautifully said @leo-dicaprio 

@leo-dicaprio you're absolutely right! Also HELLO!!!! And thanks for joining us!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Next question:

Whether a believer or non-believer have you ever found yourself in a situation where your values are being threatened? 

I guess everyone experiences some form of confrontation about religion since we live in a country of free religion which is amazing! I think people should just try and not take it to personal and just remember that others will always have an opinion 

Whether a believer or non-believer have you ever found yourself in a situation where your values are being threatened?

YES the big things like LGBT issues, abortion, divorce , some mental health issuess..

i find it really difficult someimtes with some topics but i just stick to what i believe deep down 

Good question!

When another speaks of religion as though it is a fact. One time i suggested someone who had stress to mediatate, and a believer was horrified and told me that it was dangerous, it was a witchcraft and that i should be careful. i just let it be as it was his opinion.

My country still doesnt allow same sex marriage. pissed about that but im too young to do anything much yet. my school has a group dedicated to gender equality but to be honest, all we do in the group is eat and chat. we dont really learn anything and its really confusing as the teacher doesnt tell us what will hapen in the group

Only when around my mum's side of the family. Mainly my nanne. She is highly religious (highly!) and always seems to be forcing her beliefs onto us. She doesn't threaten my values but she does challenge them. Which drives me crazy...

People who challenge and threaten your beliefs and values are wrong. Not because your values are right and their's are wrong but because it is not right for them to force you to change your personal values.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!