cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] What holds you back?

I kind of feel like we're doing subliminal messages, except without the subliminal. Blatantly obvious messages!

Let's just rename this thread to POSITIVE SELF TALK!

LSHIDMTAMSFO!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Hahahaha @stonepixie  Self confidence is all about loving yourself, so postive self talk plays a MASSIVE part in that.

Chonty wrote:

The comparasions can go both ways, from envy to ...un-envy? (I can't think of the word)

I can't think of the word either. Is there such a word?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@Bee Stop liking everything and participate! Actually, keep on liking, but like join in the conversation, yo!

is @Bee in here? Come jooooin us Bee

She is still high-fiving. Must be reading everything. Haha.

YOOOOO, next up!

Is there such a thing as too much confidence?

YES! I HATE cocky people. And it can be bad for you as well.

Highlighted

Sometimes I find people that are overly-confident can get on my nerves a bit. I don't know if it's becase I'm jealous of their unwavering confidence or not!

I also think it's good to have a little humility as well as confidence. Does that make sense?