cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] What holds you back?

I love when you can leech off the confidence that someone is oozing with when you are hanging out with them. Cat Happy

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Moving ooon

2. Tell us about a situation in your life when you felt really confident? What did that feel like? 

@stonepixie  I love it so much! Sometimes their good vibes/positivity can really rub on to others! It's great!!!!

Tell us about a situation in your life when you felt really confident? What did that feel like? 

The job interview I had for my current job! It was like my fifth interview and instead of letting myself get down for not getting the others, I went in  thinking "I'm going to charm their pants off so much they won't have a choice but to hire me!"

It felt pretty fantastic :]

Tell us about a situation in your life when you felt really confident? What did that feel like?

Hmmmm, I get a sudden bust of confidence when I talk about something I'm really passionate about. Like, I usually HATE talking in front of people, but give me a group of people that wanna hear me talk about something I love, I'm allll sawwweeeeettt. And when you nail it, you feel GREAT!!!!

It is hard to say a specific situation as my confidence changes every single day. Cat Sad But when I am feeling confident, it feels amazing! I swear I radiate confidence and happiness. When I feel confident, I tend not to look down and feel as though I could tackle anything. 

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@dreamcatcher that's the most excitable feeling haha, when you have something you love and you want to tell everyone about it!

@stonepixie  I love that feeling!! If I ace whatever I was doing, it's the greatest feeling. #ontopoftheworld

@dreamcatcher, you just reminded me of the imagine dragons song. Cat Very Happy  

@stonepixie  Ohhhhhhh, I love Imagine Dragons!