cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: [CHAT] What motivates you?

9.Any special people in the media that motivates you?

AFL player Adam Goodes
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

Any special people in the media that motivates you?

Eh, not really. But I love how so many females are standing up to mainstream sexism. 

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

9. Any special people in the media that motivates you?

Gosh, there's so many people! From scholars to athletes to random kind strangers, there are all sorts of folk who are wonderful in inspiring others and motivating them. I'd say that you guys here on the forums motivate me to continue learning Smiley Happy

ooo i forgot to add this song to my motivational songs

reflections by bliss n eso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b33VWxdHrNk
Highlighted

@j95 Definitely!!! Especially recently with what he's standing for!

Idk if you guys know of Ronda Rousey? She's in the news recently. Even coming from a guy; she's going to be one of the elite female athletes and even though she's a fighter i think she's a great role model. She empowers women and if you guys get a chance check out her story!

Also she's a total badass. Youtube will tell you that!

Highlighted

I LOVE that girl from Nigeria. Just can't remember her name but she has done a few Ted talks.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

This is what I posted last night in the "Who Do You Admire Thread" so I thought i would just repost.

Adam Goodes. Regardless of other peoples opinions is on this whole Adam Goodes situation, I personally admire him. Not only do I admire him for his football skills - one of my favourite players of all time, but I admire him for being able to use his public figure to speak the truth and stand up for himself and others.
He asserts his pride in his heritage and has enormous talent. It makes me really disappointed to know he is not playing a game he loves to play because other football supporters are putting his pride, bravery and talent down.
Highlighted

@stonepixie TED talks always have amazing speakers!! Those videos are sorta my go-to motivational database

Highlighted

@j95 wrote:

AFL player Adam Goodes

Ive been so inspired by him too

Highlighted

Honestly not really.  That's not saying there are great people out there like Goodes or Malala but I just can't find motivation from them.