cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] White Ribbon Day & healthy relationships

Things we can all do is educate ourselves, know the signs and spread the word. I'm going to use social media to promote White Ribbon Day

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Finally, what’s one small thing you could do this week to help stop violence against women in Australia?

Share infographics of DV on social media

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Finally, what’s one small thing you could do this week to help stop violence against women in Australia?

I think what @Sophie-RO said earlier about changing the way our culture views violence against women is hugely important in stopping it from occuring, so one small thing I could do this week would be calling out the people I know if they say things that perpetuate crappy ideas about how women should be treated.

Hey @j95 We totally all understand! It is a really tough topic to talk about. Thank you so much for popping in!

No worries @j95 - you should be really proud of the steps you have taken tonight to look after yourself knowing this one is close to home. Thanks for jumping on to let us know. Take care

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Completely understand @j95 take care of yourself and hopefully build some amazing relationships with your siblings. *hugs*

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I have found tonight to be a bit therapeutic. Thanks everyone. Smiley Happy

You're welcome @stonepixie , I'm glad you found tonight helpful! Smiley Happy

Cheers guys Smiley Happy
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//