cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: ZZZZZZleep!

I dunno... I do go to bed early because it takes me forever (I counted one time and it took me over an hour before I actually feel asleep). My quantity is more so that I get the recommended hours so that I have a better chance of having a better nights sleep.
Highlighted

@stonepixie wow insomnia? that must be really hard

I cant imagine not being able to sleep!

Its good that you are getting help for it though

Have you seen any improvement since you started getting help?

Highlighted

Okay next question!

How do you feel when you havent had enough sleep?

Highlighted

@N1ghtW1ng hopefully some of the tips and tricks we chat about tonight will get you on the express train to snooze town!

Highlighted

Hey dudes, hope everyone' saaawwweeeeet tonight. I might be a bit on/off tonight because I have a meeting (haha, REBELLION)

What does a good nights sleep mean to you? Everyone is different - how many hours is ideal for you?
Proper sleep is something that I find hard to achieve at college, lots of wakeup calls, loud parties, etc... but I don't count hours of sleep, like a lot of people, if I just wake up feeling refreshed, I'm good to go Smiley Very Happy (Sometimes a power nap is just as good as 8 hours for me)

Highlighted

How do you feel when you haven’t had enough sleep?

veryyyyy crappy, sluggish, lack concentration, weirdly extra hungry and just moody. I really hate the feelng! 

Highlighted

@m-y93 It sucks hey!

Not feeling like you can tackle the day with your all

Highlighted

thanks for joining in @dreamcatcher  hope you don't fall asleep during your meeting Smiley Tongue your routine sounds pretty good if it works for you then thats great!

Highlighted

Grumpy/irritable/cranky, can't concentrate, anxious, a bit spaced out, tired and just generally lacking in motivation.
Highlighted

@dreamcatcher We will crush the Rebellion with our new Death Star! Smiley Happy
@hartley_ Smiley Happy hope for the best!

When I do get less than my usual 8 hours I'm okay with it. Which has happened recently due to me having a shower at 3am... but that's another story... anyways, I feel the same because of the bad quality of my sleep.